INREMO network is holding its Second Seminar next 22nd of March. The seminar will be held at our most recent partner’s offices: DIIZ. The address is Akershusstranda 21, Oslo. The seminar starts at 08:30. Dinner will be served in the same location at around 16:30. You can download the seminar’s program here.
Knut Mørken, professor of Computational Mathematics at the University of Oslo, Department of Informatics, will be keynote speaker. The theme for his presentation, which frames this second seminar, will be «Education and learning when the academic frameworks are changing«. You can read more on professor Mørken here.
In addition, a number of very interesting presentations will be held by some of our partners. You may click on the titles to read the abstracts for the presentations.
– Otto Anshus (Department of Computer Science, University of Tromsø):
«High-performance, high-resolution, large-sized, multi-user interactive visualization»
– Anders Kluge (InterMedia, University of Oslo):
«Use of interactive models in the school – How complex can they be?»
– Anniken Furberg (InterMedia, University of Oslo):
«Use of representations»
– Wolfgang Leister, Ingvar Tjøstheim and Till Halbach Røssvoll (Norwegian Computing Center):
«Trend in user experience research»
– Rolf Steier and Palmyre Pierroux (InterMedia, University of Oslo):
«Museums in schools – schools in museums: Interactive table tops and meaning making in art and architecture»
– Gunnar Liestøl (Department of Media and Communication, University of Oslo):
«Sensory media: Indirect augmented reality and situated simulations of future topics (urban plannig)»
– Erik Bjerketnedt Nordbye (DIIZ):
«Case study: Quadrum» + «Interactive augmented reality and cultural heritage»